Learn How To Get More Web Traffic
SEO Enigma Reloaded is the revised and updated version of, well, SEO Enigma (Duh) 🙂 . This is the first product review I’m doing on DuaneReeve.com and whilst that is in itself a major thing, what is more important is the fact that the ‘developers’ of this amazing Web Traffic (SEO) Course gave me ‘pre-launch’ access to the product so I can write an honest review.
What is SEO Enigma?
SEO Enigma is a PDF & Video Training Course put together by Anton Nadilo and Jon Shawcross. With many years of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Internet Marketing experience between them Anton and Jon have put together a cracker course covering everything you need to know to get more web traffic to your website or blog. This isn’t some re-hashed Private Label Rights product; it is a product based on real-world experiences and teaches almost everything you need to know with regards to SEO and driving free organic web traffic in 2014 and beyond.
Who is this Web Traffic Course for?
In my opinion, although this course is marketed towards both ‘newbies’ and seasoned Internet Marketers (IM’ers), I would tend to say it sways more towards the newbie and intermediate Internet Marketer or Online Business Owner. Advanced IM’ers may still learn a thing or two, from Module-5 onwards (more on the various modules below), but the first few Modules are definitely geared towards those new to SEO. There are a few One-Time-Offers (OTOs) that may make it worth while for the more seasoned marketer, but since I don’t have access to this, I cannot give an honest opinion.
Why do I recommend SEO Enigma?
Quite simply; More Traffic = More Money! Unless you already have more web traffic than you know what to do with (in which case, send it my way) anything that can help you drive more traffic to your website, blog, sales pages or even your social media pages is a good investment. SEO Enigma teaches you how to setup/structure your website for best results and more importantly, the type of web-traffic you get out of this, is FREE (organic) targeted traffic (i.e. the best kind of traffic).
Before you buy, know this…
SEO Enigma comprises a range of products that are all part of a ‘Sales Funnel’. If you don’t know what a ‘Sales Funnel’ is, just know that it is a range of products available via upgrades and downgrades of the main product. In this instance, it consists of:
The SEO Enigma Reloaded Offer (Sales Funnel)
- Main SEO Course @ $27-$37 (dimesale)
– Comprising the PDF and Video Training mentioned above
- Downsell #1 – Main Product downsell @ $9.95
– All the PDF Manuals for main product only (no video)
- Upsell #1 – Ranking Case Study @ $27
– 3 video case study, demonstrating how to rank for a keyword on Google in approx. 48hrs
- Upsell #2 – Group Coaching & Masterclasses @ $47 Monthly (or $197 Lifetime)
– delivered via a VIP Skype, Facebook Group offering ongoing SEO Training
- Downsell #2 – 7-day Masterclass Trial @ $1 (then $47 Monthly)
The main product on the front-end is the actual SEO Enigma Traffic Course, which comprises:
- Introduction **
- Keywords and Competition Research **
- Structuring Your Site To Dominate The Search Engines **
- Utilising WordPress To Gain An Unfair Advantage **
- Onsite & Offsite Optimisation **
- Social Signals (powerful stuff) **
- Google After Penguin **
- Mobile SEO (an untouched playground) **
- Google Places and Local SEO **
- Testing, Tracking & Analytics **
- **New Module** – Google Updates and How To Beat Them
- **New Module** – Creating Quality Content
- **New Module** – Link-building for 2014 and beyond
- And Much Much More…
** Checked & Verified 2014 Friendly
What you get inside the Members Area
Depending on which offers you purchased from the sales funnel, the members area is pretty simple in layout and everything is easy to find. The videos are of good quality and easy to follow. Other than the products on offer, you will also find links to a VAULT and a massive amount of unadvertised BONUS’.
To Conclude: I recommend SEO Enigma, as an ideal SEO training ground for beginner to intermediate SEO’s. I have purchased 2x other SEO Courses recently, but these may be a little too difficult for newbies and they both cost $97+ for main product (+ OTO’s). So, if you want a good SEO Course, with minimal investment; go for SEO Enigma Reloaded…